General Return Information:
- It is important that you review the entire contents of your order immediately upon delivery to make sure that there is no breakage. Damage claims must be reported within three days of delivery. Please see below for detailed damage claim information.
- We are very proud of our packaging methods and materials. We put great attention into packing your tile as carefully as possible, resulting in a damage rate that is half the industry average. While we are extremely proud of our damage rate (<3%), occasionally carrier damage does happen in transit.
- Please inspect your entire shipment immediately upon delivery.
- Product damage must be reported to us within 3 days. You can call us at 877.439.9734, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report damage.
- In accordance with our carrier insurance requirements, we will need you to provide photographs of both the shipping box as it arrived to you, and the broken/damaged tile. Photographs can be submitted by email to service@modwalls,com, and must be submitted prior to return.
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the damaged tile within five business days of photograph submission, provided the damage claim is valid.
- We will replace damaged tile immediately at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Custom Order Return Policy:
- All sales of custom order tile are final. Custom orders cannot be modified, cancelled, returned or refunded.
- Each custom order is made to your exact specifications. We generally purchase raw materials within 24 hours of order placement, and begin production within 48 hours. As a result, custom orders cannot be modified, cancelled or returned. Please make sure all order information is correct before placing your custom order.
- "Custom Order" refers to orders for all products in our Basis Ceramic, Brio Custom, Clayhaus Mosaic, ModMix & Kiln Ceramic Collections.
Stock Order Return Policy:
- You may return any unused stock product within 30 days of receipt for exchange or a full refund of the product cost.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund total.
- The product you are returning must be unused and in new condition.
- We cannot provide refunds for tile that is broken in return transit. Please see instructions section below for information on how to pack and ship your return.
- "Stock Order" refers to orders for products in our Brio, CorkDotz, Lush, Mediterranean, ModDotz, PopDotz and Rex Rox Collections. "Stock Order" does not include Brio Custom orders. Those sales are final and those products are not returnable.
Instructions For Returns:
- Please contact us prior to shipping your return. You can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 877.439.9734.
- We will provide a shipping label for your return. You can either contact the carrier to arrange pickup or drop off at any carrier location. Return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund total.
- The product you are returning must be packaged in its complete original packaging, including any end caps, padding and filler. Tile is extremely susceptible to breakage and damage in transit when it is not packed appropriately.
- We will issue your refund or exchange within five business days of receipt of product.